Friday 28 July 2017

learning post

Image result for olympics rings

Hi my name is Keagan and today I will tell you what I have learnt about the Olympics and my favorite sport and some facts about it. I learnt that Phelps ate so much food to be so fast. My favorite sport is fencing. These are some facts the strip is a fencing arena it is about 14 feet long. The fencers start fencing when the coach says fence. They will stop fencing when the coach says hold it will mean some one has been stabbed and the fight is over and the next person will have a turn.  The fencers wear helmets to protect their face. Their sword gives their opponent a shock and they have won the match.

hi my name is Keagan and today I will tell you about what i have learnt about the Olympics i learnt Phelps ate so so much food to get so much enjoy and he always wins my favorite sport is fencing it is so so cool I love it because they are so fast and skillful but it can be very hard to be as fast. here are some facts about fencing
The strip is a fencing arena it is about 14 feet long. the fences start fencing when the coach says fenc. They will stop fencing when the coach says hold it will mean some one has been stabbed and the fight is over and the next person will have a tern.  The fences where helmet to butect there face.








No comments:

Post a Comment