Friday 28 July 2017

learning blog post

 Self-Reflection questions for reports


Please answer 6 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions.


  1. What has been your highlight of the year so far? Passion project because it is super fun and I put my best learning into it and my passion project is rugby skills it is very fun and I enjoy it,


  1. What is your favourite thing about being in Rimu hub? Everything is so cool and exciting I enjoy it and it is very very fun indeed I love Rimu hub,


  1. What do you think about being able to choose your own workshops? I think it is useful and helpful we should keep it up,


  1. What are you like as a learning buddy? I am focused in my learning and like my learning budy


  1. What are you most proud of in Rimu hub this year? What i have improved at Rimu and what I have accomplished here at Rimu hub,
          
What is it like so far in Rimu Hub? Very very fun and also challenging. I love Rimu hub and all of teachers are so so nice.     

No comments:

Post a Comment